Is Digital Printing Part of Your Brand or Operational Strategy?
Commercialization Assessment Report specifically designed for the Brand Owner are unique products that will offer those in both Marketing and Operations functions a view of how and where digital printing solutions could positively affect their Supply Chains. Falling in line with the very successful Commercialization Assessments for the Printer/Converter of Labels, Corrugated, Folding Cartons, and Flexible Packaging, the Brand Owner report will offer actionable intelligence regarding Digital Printing for Packaging.
- Digital Technologies
- What are they?
- Where/how are they used?
- What are the most likely for Packaging applications?
- Packaging Applications
- Is a production capable press even viable?
- If so, what are the obstacles that need to be overcome?
- Who are the most likely producers/developers of this type of technology?
- What market will be the first to have a production capable press?
- Why this market?
- What will be the capabilities?
- What will be the target applications?
- Impact on the Supply Chain
- Where will product be printed?
- What will be the impact of a broader roll-out?
- Connecting to digital printers
- Who’s involved
- Image pricing in comparison to traditional analog
- Product capabilities
- What changes on the front end?
- What are the broader opportunities of a digital process?
- Collaborative Design
- Asset management
- Product Consistency across all product ranges
“Is Digital Printing Part of Your Brand or Operational Strategy?” a Commercialization Assessment Report for Brand Owners helps Consumer Product Companies better understand the marketing opportunities and related cost savings potential of digital package printing for applications that go beyond labels to include flexible and corrugated packaging, and folding cartons.
Available for immediate download – $650.00