Karstedt Partners on Advisory Board for Digital Printing Conference
Kevin Karstedt has been asked to participate on the advisory board for Smithers Pira’s 2nd annual Digital Printing for Packaging 2013 Conference to be held on June 5th and 6th in Atlanta, Georgia. The 2013 program will be shaped by an Advisory Board comprised of key industry players Tom Cooper, Process Development Group/R&D Manager Digital Printing, RockTenn Merchandising Displays; Andy Dwivedi, Director of Marketing – North America, Xeikon; Kevin Karstedt, CEO, Karstedt Partners, LLC and Eli Israeli, Strategic Marketing, HP Scitex Industrial Presses.
The advisory board has helped to frame content requirements and will be reviewing abstracts for Digital Print for Packaging 2013 and are searching for industry experts who can provide an engaging, knowledgeable and exciting presentation on one of the following topics:
- Market trends and technology
- How to work with customers to integrate digital
- Perspectives from brand owners using digital print for packaging
- Standards for digital technology
- Dynamics of color with digital print
- Color challenges and integration
- Global workflow
- Opportunities and hurdles: transitioning from traditional to new
For more information go to: http://www.smitherspira.com/digital-print-for-packaging-2013.aspx
To submit an abstract, please send your name, title, organization, presentation summary and biography to Barbara Fowler at email@example.com no later than Friday, January 18th.